Herbalife® Lift Off® - Lemon-Lime (10 Tablets)
When you are feeling tired, re-energise with Herbalife® Lift Off®, a caffeinated low calorie, effervescent energy drink. Caffeine helps to increase alertness and improve concentration.
- 10 kcal per serving, a great replacement for fizzy sugary drinks.
- 100% of your Vitamin C NRV1 to help alleviate tiredness and fatigue.
- 100% of your B Vitamins; B1 - Thiamin, B2 - Riboflavin, B3 - Niacin, B5 - Pantothenic Acid, B6 - Pyridoxine, B7- Biotin and Vitamin C NRV1.
Who can benefit from using Herbalife® Lift Off® and How can it help YOU?
- Anyone can use it, but it does contains approximately 75 mg caffeine per serving and is not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women, or those sensitive to caffeine.
- Stress and tiredness often causes us to reach for sugary, high calorie foods and drinks. Instead, Herbalife® Lift Off® hydrates your body and gives it an energising lift.
- Herbalife® Lift Off® is a low calorie energy drink.
- Drop one tablet in 250 ml of water and let it dissolve.
Acid (citric acid), acidity regulator (sodium bicarbonate), maltodextrin, taurine, ascorbic acid, caffeine powder, flavourings, sweeteners (acesulfame-K, sucralose), guarana extract, inositol, nicotinamide, bulking agent (sorbitol), calcium-D-pantothenate, colour (beta carotene), riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin.
Herbalife® Lift Off was crowned 'Best Energy Drink' at the 2019 Mens Fitness UK magazine, Sports Nutrition Awards.
1 NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) is the replacement for RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance). < Click Here for More >.
|| Serving Size
|| For The UK Only
|| Rest of the World
|| 10 x 4.5g
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking dietary supplements.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.