HNfL Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Statement
HNfL is a trading name of Herbalife® Independent Members Paul and Beccy Hopfensperger (Herbalife® ID Number 07027349) who trade via Body and Mind Studio International Ltd (BMSIL), a company registered in England and Wales number 06757605 with it's registered office and trading address at The Wellness Centre, 16 Risbygate Street, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3AA, United kingdom.
This policy does not apply to Herbalife International of America, Inc.’s and its affiliate entities’ (collectively, “Herbalife”) collection or use of information.
You can contact HNfL regarding all matters relating to the business either by mail to the above address; by telephone on 01284 756444 (International +44 1284 756444); or e-mail via our contact page.
HNfL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HNfL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping including for accounting purposes using Intuit Quickbooks accounting software registered to BMSL.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided which forms part of HNfL’s legitimate interest in promoting its business. You may request that this ceases at any time; you can also ask that your information not be used in this way from the beginning. This information will be shared with our email marketing partners at MailChimp who actually send out the emails which HNfL creates.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- All payments taken through this website are processed using the BMSL secure PayPal Professional account at PayPal. Your email address may be used to send you an invoice via PayPal and may be used to accept payments from you or to issue refunds where needed. This information is kept to allow HNfL to meet its contractual obligations to you.
All information that you share with HNfL will be stored in a secure computer-based system and used only in connection with the work of HNfL. It will never be shared with anyone else under any circumstances unless we have your written permission. This information is processed to enable HNfL to meet its legal obligations. We do not store credit or debit cards.
HNfL will keep different information for different periods of time, as follows:
- Information HNfL keeps for marketing purposes will be kept until you ask for it to be removed. If you ask, it will be removed immediately the request is received.
- From the outset, you have the right to object to the storing and processing of your information and you can request to have it removed at any time. However, financial and medical information is required by Law to be kept for seven years. This will include your contact information as invoiced.
Links to External websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The right to have your contact information removed
You can request to remove only marketing information, only booking information, or both. If you request us to delete all of your contact information completely, then any bookings you have in the system will be cancelled as a result.
You have the right to be sent a copy of all the information HNfL holds about you within 30 days. HNfL will honour this request as quickly as possible; if it can’t be managed within 30 days HNfL will let you know.
You have the right to have your information corrected; if any information HNfL holds about you is wrong then please notify HNfL and we will amend it to be accurate.
You have the right to complain about the holding of your information. If HNfL cannot resolve your complaint, or you feel that the response is inadequate, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk or to take your complaint to the Courts. If you choose this latter approach, HNfL would advise you to seek qualified legal advice.
HNfL will treat your information with the utmost respect and will keep you informed at every stage of the relationship with you. If you have any concerns at all, please use the contact information listed above to get in touch and we will happily clarify anything that is at all unclear.
HNfL does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required for law enforcement or statute.
How will you know if this policy is updated?
Privacy laws, guidelines and case law change continuously. Therefore, this policy may be amended from time to time. I recommend that you visit this website periodically to be aware of the latest version of this policy
© 1987-2021 Herbal Nutrition For Life. All Rights Reserved. Last Revised on January 31, 2019.