Herbalife® Beta heart®
Herbalife® Beta heart® is a nutritious vanilla-flavoured powder that contains the key ingredient OatWell™ oat beta-glucan. Oat beta glucan has been shown to lower or maintain blood cholesterol*.
- 3g of oat beta-glucans help to lower cholesterol* (2 scoops)
- 1.5g oat beta-glucans help to maintain cholesterol** (1 scoop)
- With no artificial sweeteners
- High in fibre (3g per scoop)
- Gently shake the canister prior to each use.
- Serving size: 1 scoop (7.625g of the product, containing 1.5g of beta-glutens).
- Simply mix 1 or 2 scoops of Herbalife® Beta heart® with water, fruit juice or add it to your favourite Herbalife® Formula 1 Shake once per day.
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of oat beta-glucan (2 scoops).
- *Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower/reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Beta-glucans contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of oat beta-glucan. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
- ** Oat beta-glucans contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. The claim may be used only for food which contains at least 1g of beta-glucans from oats, oat bran, barley, barley bran, or from mixtures of these sources per quantified portion. In order to bear the claim information shall be given to the consumer that the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of beta-glucans from oats, oat bran, barley, barley bran, or from mixtures of these beta-glucans
- OatWell™ is a trademark of DSM.
- Herbalife® Beta heart® is approved by cholesterol charity HEART UK, who provide expert support, guidance and education on cholesterol.
- HEART UK (charity registration Number 1003904) operates a product approval scheme to help signpost the public to heart-healthy foods that can play a positive role in helping manage their cholesterol.
For allergens, including but not limited to cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold on the label image above and ingredients list below. Please ensure you read the label ingredients before your purchase.
Oat bran powder (89%), creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate (milk)), flavouring.
|| Serving Size
|| For The UK Only
|| Rest of the World
|| 1 or 2 Scoops, once per day (see above)
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking dietary supplements.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.