Herbalife® AloeMax is made from 97% aloe vera juice, derived from the whole aloe leaf. The aloe juice is extracted using cold pressing, acheving a high quality aloe juice. Herbalife® AloeMax contains no colours, sweeteners or flavourings and meets the high standards set by the IASC (International Aloe Science Council).
Stay refreshed and enjoy this drink in the morning or throughout your day.
- Contains 97% Aloe Vera juice which is derived from the whole Aloe Vera leaf
- The Aloe Vera leaf is carefully picked to ensure a high level of purity
- The aloe juice is extracted using cold pressing, achieving a high-quality aloe juice
- Liven up your water with the refreshing taste of Herbalife® AloeMax to help you to achieve an optimum fluid intake of 2 - 2.5 litres per day
- Mix 3 capfuls of Herbalife® AloeMax (15ml) with 120ml of water.
- To enjoy with 1 litre of water, mix 120ml of Herbalife® AloeMax with 1 litre of water. Refrigerate any unused portion.
Purified Aloe Vera juice - whole leaf (Aloe barbadensis, 97%), sugar acidity regulator (citric acid), preservatives (potassium sorbet, sodium bentoate), chamomile extract (Matricaria chamomilla).
|| Serving Size
|| For The UK Only
|| Rest of the World
|| Approx. 32
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking dietary supplements.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.